Updated by Ann.firstname.lastname@example.org
- After log in go to Settings(1) then Locations(2)
- Click the 3 dots to edit the review link
- The location settings will appear
- The office should have a google profile to get a link of the Ratings, review & survey. Search the practice/clinic name to the google.
- After that, Go to https://developers.google.com/places/place-id to get the google place ID
- Search the practice/clinic name to the search area (1)
- Then the right location will pop-up(2) then after clicking the (2)
- It will show you the google place ID(3).
- After getting the google ID go to the https://search.google.com/local/writereview?placeid= then add the google ID to the link
- e.i https://search.google.com/local/writereview?placeid=ChIJDeEO2wiZwoARGsVXWDSTF-I (This link should be put to the Rating URL.)
- Click the link to make sure that you got the right google place ID
- After clicking, this should be pop-up, the right practice/clinic name would be show then the ratings, review and the survey.
- Paste the link to the Rating URL.
e.i URL: https://search.google.com/local/writereview?placeid=ChIJDeEO2wiZwoARGsVXWDSTF-I