Updated by Shayan Nafisi
- Confirmed: Patient has confirmed the appointment via SMS or call.
- Cancelled: The appointment was cancelled by the office staff from the EMR.
- Declined: Patient has declined the appointment.
- Requested Reschedule: Patient has requested to reschedule the appointment.
- Seen: Patient has seen the appointment details via link in the SMS but has not confirmed or declined it.
- Left Voicemail: Patient was unreachable, voicemail left.
- Pending Confirmation: Patient has got on the message via SMS or voice but has not confirmed or declined the appointment yet.
NOTE: Office staff can manually change the appointment statuses.